Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama's Wandering Finger

This post may be a bit of a tinfoil hat post.
A lot of people have watched Obama very carefully, and he has a tendency to compliment his competitors while scratching his face with his fingers. It has been observed that he only scratches his face with his middle finger when he is complimenting his opponent.
The first photo was taken while complimenting Hilliary Clinton.


The second photo was taken while complimenting McCain (with his supporters roundly booing).

Sure. Two photos don't make a trend, but I found it to be an odd habit.

1 comment:

dworth said...

The kids at school all still roar with laughter if I happen to use the wrong finger inadvertently. As for Obama, it would be instructive to know how often he used that finger to scratch. I have seen it before but had equated it to much, I just thought it didn't look good to scratch at all!